Pro-Biotic Yogurt Water
Posted March 25, 2012
- 2 heaping teaspoons 100% plain, natural yogurt (no sugar, no additives)
- 2 Liters filtered / bottled water
- Combine 2 heaping teaspoons of 100% plain, natural yogurt (no sugar, no additives) into 2 Liters of filtered / bottled water. DO NOT STIR OR SHAKE. It is very important that the yogurt remain clumped and fall to the bottom without mixing. Be careful not to shake or stir the mixture after dropping the yogurt in. The best result is always obtained by using a firm, solid, natural yogurt that falls in a clump to the bottom of the water. After this, the water should not be shaken or stirred until the very end when it is ready to offer. If your yogurt is of a soft consistency, or if it gets shaken by accident, then you must reduce the fermenting time from 3 days to 1 or 2 days.
- Place the yogurt-water in a safe spot where it won't be disturbed and leave it for 3 days. With a good, firm, plain, natural yogurt, the result is best at about 3 days. The actual length of time can vary depending on the temperature, quality of water, and yogurt.
- Make sure that the yogurt-water is not disturbed during the 3 days. The yogurt will remain settled at the bottom of the water.
- After 3 days, shake the yogurt-water to mix it thoroughly, offer to Sri Krishna, and drink.
- This cultured water is a good pro-biotic, and may be useful to replenish intestinal flora for people who are recovering from "anti-parasitic medicines".
- Natural lake water is alkaline and contains minerals, but filtered, bottled, and even tap water is acidic because so many minerals have been removed through intense filtration processes. Adding 2 teaspoons of yogurt to the water replenishes some of the water's natural minerals, such as calcium, that are present in the yogurt -- thus helping to restore its natural, original alkalinity.
- Acidity promotes the growth of bacterial infections whereas alkalinity does not. Not only the yogurt-water is more alkaline than bottled or filtered water, but furthermore yogurt itself has antibacterial properties. Yogurt also can be effective in reducing canker sores.
- In addition, population studies show that people who consume yogurt on a regular basis have a statistically lower risk of cancer.
- If you are an energy healer, you will love and enjoy the infusion of natural, symbiotic, and harmonizing energies.
- Although other fermented foods may by energetic, a lot of them also contain salt which raises blood pressure. To the contrary with yogurt-water, large amounts of water actually lowers blood pressure! The yogurt water doesn't use any salt, and it also contains large amounts of water. Thus, the yogurt-water is an effective means to lower blood pressure for a person who is suffering from high blood pressure. If you like the yogurt-water, it is very easy to drink 2-4 Liters per day. As an aside, for those people with high blood pressure, you should also increase the amount of fiber in your meals, reduce salt, increase water, and choose almonds and other nuts as part of your diet.
- Natural lake water contains natural enzymes, whereas most bottled, tap, and filtered water has been sterilized of enzymes. Yogurt cultures provide a safe way to replenish water's natural enzymes.
- You will find that Pro-biotic Yogurt Water has a pure and better taste than plain, sterilized, bottled or filtered water!
Post your comments here.
These comments are posted by independent site visitors and are in no way affiliated with Chakra.org or the authors of its content. All comments must be appropriately censored for children. If you want to post anonymously, we can provide you a password for Chakra Dev (email your request to chakradevrequest (@) gmail (.) com ).