Rice Flakes, Wheat Flakes, and Sprouted Legumes
Posted July 26, 2010
These might be good recipes for Panihati Cida Dahi Utsava, or otherwise for everyday fare.
1. Can be fried in ghee or oil and mix it with spices to get hot and tasty snacks.
2. You can also enjoy rice flakes with fruits and dry fruits to make delicious and tasty evening snack
3. They can also be cook with milk and sugar to make dessert.
1. Wheat flakes can be used for preparation of hot porridge.
2. You can enjoy wheat flakes with fruits and dry fruits to make it more delectable to eat.
3. Excellant dish can prepared by mixing wheat flakes with honey and cold milk.
Sprouted Legumes (can be used in breakfast)
1. It has to be steamed for about 10-12 minutes
2. Then can be fried in ghee with tomato and other spices