Chakra Discussions

ISKCON Chapter 11 - Change of Address

by Gupta das

Posted June 9, 2004

A current mailing address needs to be on file for all claimants in the Chapter 11 case. It is critical that claimants notify the court and the lawyers of any change of address from that listed on their original claim form.

The easiest way to notify the courts and lawyers of a change of address is to download and fill out the PDF bankruptcy court form attached here and then mail it in. The form requests basic information, and it is self explanatory.

Fill out the form completely, then sign and date as indicated. Mail the original and a copy of the form to the California bankruptcy court. If you want a file stamped (conformed) copy from the court for your records, then submit another copy of the form along with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Make sure that you also mail a copy to the lawyers listed below. And, retain a copy of the completed form for your own records. If you want a delivery receipt then send the forms to the court by certified mail, Express Mail or Federal Express.

Send the completed change of address form to the court, as follows.

U.S. Bankruptcy Court
San Fernando Valley Division
21041 Burbank Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

For the ISKCON California lawyers:

Yves Dérac
Robinson, Diamant & Wolkowitz APC
1888 Century Park East, Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90067

For the ISKCON West Virginia lawyers:

Arch W. Riley, Jr.
Bailey, Riley Buch & Harman, L.C.
53-14 St., Riley Building, Suite 900
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003

Here is a downloadable PDF file which contains the Change of Address form:

Download File