Search for CPO director
Posted April 8, 2004
Requirements for director
Mature, learns quickly, has good people skills, well organized, can delegate assignments, a good office manager, spiritually strong. Must have at least a bachelor's degree in the social science or mental health fields. Minimum of four years professional experience in the child protection/ mental health counseling field. Must be fluent in English.
Duties of Executive Director
- Establish and monitor regional (satellite) offices.
- Prepare training manuals appropriate for different audiences: (GBCs/ Temple presidents / school staff/ local child protection teams, here-after referred to as "CPTs"/ children/ parents)
- Lead and train others to lead regional training sessions world-wide.
- Supervise and direct office secretary
- Create reference list of ISKCON health professionals and engage them in service.
- Make sure screening processes are in place ISKCON-wide.
- Develop and distribute reference material.
- Counsel local CPTs and regional offices with on-going cases as needed.
- Help coordinate counseling for survivors of abuse.
- Coordinate and oversee justice system for hearing cases of abuse.
- Coordinate staffing of and training for that justice system.
- Work closely with "Children of Krishna" for grants, counseling, shared initiatives to help ISKCON youth and survivors of abuse.
Terms of Service
- Full time (45 hours per week)
- Reasonable, respectable salary, adjusted according to cost of living and personal needs.
- Paid vacation time
- Staff and office provided
E-mail only please: email@example.com
Please send your resume and references along with your application.