FFL Vrindavan Annual Report
Posted March 23, 2009
The Food for Life Vrindavan (FFLV) Anual Report is now available for viewing. The report contains news and reports including:
- Comprehensive financial report.
- FFLV Achievements for 2008.
- Sandipani Muni School children actively promote a clean Vrindavan.
- Visitors and volunteer comments.
- Opening of Kiki-nagla Medical Centre.
- Construction begins on new school complex.
- UN Development Fund grant to establish a paper recycling plant.
This year administration costs were down to 4.8 % due to considerable spending on construction and purchasing land which do not attract many administration costs. This means that for every dollar you donate to FFLV, 95.2 cents goes directly to your specified project.
The report is available in a low resolution format (1 MB), or high resolution format (20 MB) if you wish to print and distribute copies. The links are as follows:
High resolution: Click Here