Sri Krishna Kathamrita Bindu
Posted July 28, 2009
We are pleased to announce that issue #206 of Sri Krishna Kathamrita Bindu magazine has been posted. You can read or download it here:
CONTENTS OF ISSUE 206:
* "The Art of Management" -- His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada instructs a disciple about the essence of vaishnava administration.
* "More Tolerant than a Tree" -- Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaja speaks about the importance of humility and tolerance in the performance of bhajan.
* "Pada-kalpa-taru - The Desire Tree of Songs" -- John Beames was a British civil servant, author, and scholar who was stationed in India in the late 1800's. This article written by him in 1873 is an introduction to the collection of traditional Gaudiya Vaishnava songs known as "Pada-kalpa-taru".
* "The Adhivasa Ceremony for Kirtana" -- Two medieval songs describing the ceremonies proceeding Gaudiya kirtanas.
We pray that this issue may bring some happiness and inspiration to the devotees of Sri prema-data Nityananda Prabhu.
Vaishnava pada dhuli o kripa prarthi, Madhavananda Das, editor
Sri Krishna Kathamrita Bindu is free of politics and institutional bashing or promotion. Just simply nectarean Krishna Katha! To download back issues of Sri Krishna Kathamrita Bindu or to find out more about Gopal Jiu Publications, please visit our web site:
"This chanting should go on. Instead of meetings, resolutions, dissolutions,
revolutions and then no solutions, there should be chanting."
- His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, from Lilamrita Vol.6