Calling All Senior Devotees
Posted October 21, 2010
Like to help ISKCON develop into all that Prabhupada wants it to be? Be part of the changes you would like to see! For the last 12 years, the Mayapur Institute (MI) has been educating mostly younger devotees in Prabhupada's mood and mission as found in his books. As life changing as the MI's courses are, to make them truly revolutionary, we need the attendance of devotees like you to:
- share your life's experience applying the sastric lessons learned in class,
- mentor the younger devotees as they try to apply the lessons in their own lives, and
- tell relevant stories and participate in impromptu skits to help make the lessons come alive
For side benefits, you will:
- experience fresh realizations and clear up old misunderstandings,
- feel the vitality of Prabhupada's international Society in Mayapur, and
- receive new inspiration about your part in Prabhupada's mission, and how better to play that part after departing Mayapur
Come for a week, a month, or a whole semester and come closer to Prabhupada, Krsna, and their dear devotees. Feel the change. Be the change. Please join us, Prabhus.
Please go to www.mihet.org to explore how easy it is to participate.
In 1970 Suresvara Dasa read Bhagavad-gita As It Is and joined the movement in Boston, USA. Since 2008 he has been serving half the year in Hawaii, where he serves as the main book distributor and class-giver at ISKCON Honolulu, and the other half in Sridham Mayapur, where he has been studying and teaching at the MI. He is currently coordinating MI's Orientation Days and Bhaktivaibhava Course Module 2 (Srimad-Bhagavatam Cantos 4-6), serving as a teacher and writer.