Teacher Training With Laxmimani Dasi
Posted May 17, 2010
This intensive Teacher Training course #2 is for devotees wishing to organize and facilitate VTE courses, or who aspire to teach at corresponding levels of competence. It is highly recommended for devotees pursuing services within outreach, management and training & education. We focus on classroom delivery skills, particularly those suited to interactive and experiential approaches. We also reflect on the values and qualities required of an effective Krishna conscious teacher. During this second VTE course, students will:
- Learn how to match teaching styles and methods to students' talents and preferred learning styles.
- Practice key skills such as:
- Developing strength, flexibility and dynamism in voice and body language
- Leading a whole-class discussion
- Setting up and running group-work
- Making the most of experiential learning
- Plan and deliver a forty-minute lesson
- Offer and receive constructive feedback, both qualitative and quantitative, oral and written, from self, peers and tutors.
- Experience fun, challenge and transformation
The TTC1 Certificate is a pre-requisite for this course (unless, and at the discretion of the VTE, the candidate has professional experience.) We strongly recommend candidates to get some experience of teaching in between these two courses. Students will receive a VTE Student Handbook, and successful candidates a VTE Certificate.
Price: 59 Euros
Teacher: Laxmimani Dasi
For more information please contact the College Secretary:
Tel: +32 (0)86 32-32-77 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org