Hindu Festival in South Bend Indiana - "the Golden Avatara"
Posted March 5, 2003
GAURA PURNIMA FESTIVAL IN SOUTH BEND, INDIANA
The Hare Krishna Center of Michiana will be holding its first public
celebration of the non-sectarian Hindu festival commemorating the
appearance day of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (the Golden Avatara) in South
Come celebrate this inspiring event on Saturday 3/15/2003 at 3PM EST
First Unitarian Church
The program will include:
101 E. North Shore Dr (Corner with Michigan Ave.)
South Bend, Indiana
- Harinama (chanting the Hare Krishna Mantra - the Names of God as taught by
- Abhisheka (bathing of our Nitai-Gaura Deities)
- Arati - service
- and sumptous vegetarian feast prepared by Tapati devi dasi of world reknown.
We beg the mercy of the world Vaishnava societies for your blessings and
good wishes on this most fortunate occasion.
- Prthusrava dasa Adhikari - "World Peace and Prosperity through chanting
- Danakeli devi dasi - "Unity In Diversity through Bhakti-Yoga -
Devotional Service to God"
and Keynote Speaker:
Sunila Madhava dasa Adhikari (Sunil Patel - Pres. ISKCON Chicago Temple) -
"The Life and Teachings of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu"
The public is invited and admission is free.
For more information, please contact Premabhakti (Frank Britton) or Tapati
(Tatyana Britton) at 269-687-9491 (email email@example.com