Grhasta transformation workshop
Posted September 24, 2004
A Weekend Grhasata workshop and seminar by Krsnanandini Devi Dasi and Tariq Ziyad in Detroit. 9/25 - 26.
Please join us in the Historic and inspiring setting of the Fisher Mansion (Detroit ISKCON) for an enriching weekend, with a couple that is leading ISKCON through a monumental enhancement of Krsna-conscious household life.
This seminar is for those who want to:
- Get practical, hand-ons skills and techniques to live a Krsna-conscious married life;
- Be better parents, understand the needs of children and how to fulfill the parenting responsibilities with grace, affection and skill
- Understand the duties of grhasthas according to guru, sadhu and and sastra, taking into account time, place and circumstances;
- Set spiritual family and personal goals;
- Be better prepared for marriage and have realistic expectations about finance, intimacy, and family life in general.
- Resolve conflicts and solve problems so that both spouses are satisfied;
- Explore resources for grhasthas before and during marriage.
- Improve communication and connectedness with your spouse. or learn to do so in other relationships.
Fee: 85.00 per person or 145.00 per couple or for those staying in temple accomodations, 100 per person and 160 per couple.
Please join us. Contact Purusa-sukta das to make a reservation or for any questions. Psukta@aol.com