Maharashtra Yatra 2003
Posted November 12, 2003
STAYING IN INDIA AFTER KARTTIKA?
Why not join H.H. Lokanath Swami and many other devotees for the 7th annual ISKCON Maharashtra Preaching/Pilgrimage Yatra.
Leaving Vrndavana 11-November and returning 4-December.
- Visit many unique places of pastimes of Lord Krsna and Lord Rama and the birthplace of Rukmini Devi
- Experience "simple living high thinking" in the villages and the Vedic culture of India
- Jhansi: Where Prabhupada formed the League of Devotees First Ratha-yatra festival
- Ramtek: Pastimes of Lord Ramacandra
- Kundinapura: Birthplace of Rukmini Devi
- Pandharpur: the Holy abode of Sri Sri Vitthala Rukmini
- Aravade: the home village of H.H. Lokanath Swami
- Diorama opening
- Installation of Sri Sri Radha Gopala
- Festival Programs, Harinama Sankirtana, Cultural Events, Darsans, Bathing in Holy Rivers, and of course sumptuous prasadam.
Cost : 1,500 Rupees only.
Please register yourself as soon as possible because only a limited number of space are available.
For more information please contact:
Premanjana das / Subhadra devi dasi
Phone: 0565-2540915, Mobile (0)9897312063
Istadeva das (0)9422301962 (in Vraja Mandala Parikrama)
ISKCON MAHARASHTRA YATRA
Tu 11-Nov: Departure from Mathura to Jhansi
We 12-Nov: First Ratha yatra in Jhansi
Visiting the place where Prabhupada stayed
Th 13-Nov: Nagpur
Sa 15-Nov: Ramtek
Su 16-Nov: Chamorsi
Tu 18-Nov: Kundinapura, birthplace of Rukmini Devi
We 19-Nov: Amravati and Akola
Fr 21-Nov: Beed
Su 23-Nov: Latur
Mo 24-Nov: Solapur
We 26-Nov: Pandharpur
Th 27-Nov: Darsan of Lord Vitthala
Fr 28-Nov: Aravade
Installation of Sri Sri Radha Gopala
Mo 1-Dec: Kolhapur
Tu 2-Dec: Pune
We 3-Dec: Dehu (Saint Tukaram)
Th 4-Dec: Departure to own destinations