New York Ratha Yatra Festival - June 11-12, 2005
Posted May 29, 2005
Hare Krishna! Jaya Jagannatha! Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
New York ISKCON cordially invites all devotees and friends for the ecstatic annual Ratha-Yatra and Festival of India in New York City on June 11-12, 2005.
Sri Jagannath Ratha-Yatra Parade starts at 12pm at the SE corner of Central Park 59th Street and Fifth Ave. The Parade will continue down Fifth Ave. for 50 blocks culminating at the Festival of India in Washington Square Park
Festival of India 12pm - 7pm
Washington Square Park
- Exhibitions on Vedic Culture and Philosophy
- World class spiritual entertainment!
- Bhajan and Kirtan Chanting with some of ISKCON's best kirtaneers!
- Dramas by the World famous Bhaktivedanda Players from the U.K.
- Special International speakers and musical guests!
- Booths selling Handicrafts and Vedic Literature
- Food Stalls serving all sorts of prasadam snacks
- Questions and Answers with Senior ISKCON devotees
- A Free Vegetarian Feast
- Book Distribution Seminar Ñ with Vaisesika Prabhu
- Maha Sunday Feast and Festival with thousands of devotees on June 12, 2005.
For further Information on this festival, directions to the temple and festival, accommodations, and how you can help, please visit us @: www.festivalofindianyc.com
Your servants, NY ISKCON
New York ISKCON
Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir