India: National Seminar on "Brutal Destruction of Heritage Hills in Braj - the need to protect them"
Posted May 4, 2005
It is a matter of great pain and concern that the divine leela-sthalis of Sri Radha Krishna are being blasted out by using dynamite. This destruction is happening in the BJP ruled state of Rajasthan in the Kaman tehsil of Bharatpur district. The Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje has rejected all pleas and requests of saints and Brajwasis. All this has led to the generation of tremendous unrest and resentment amongst the Brajwasis and millions of Krishna devotees all over the world.
To contemplate on this serious issue Braj Rakshak Dal has convened a national seminar on "Brutal Destruction of Heritage Hills in Braj - the need to protect them".
Date: Saturday, May 7th, 2005
Time: 2:00 PM
Venue: Speaker's Hall, Constitution Club Rafi Marg, New Delhi
- Shri Kapil Sibal, Eminent lawyer and Minister DST Govt. of India
- H H Govindteerth Swami Maharaj, Vrindavan
- Shri Laxmi Narayan Dave, Minister Mines, Govt. of Rajasthan
- Shri K. N. Govindacharya, former General Secretary, BJP
- Shri M. C. Mehta, well known environmentalist and eminent lawyer
- Dr. V Rajagopal, Chairman, Central Pollution Control Board
- H H Devamrita Das, President, ISKCON Vrindavan
- Dr. Ramjilal Shastri, Maan Mandir, Barsana
- Shri Vineet Narain, Convener Braj Rakshak Dal and eminent journalist
An informative and revealing VCD on the sorry state of affairs would also be displayed.
Your kind presence would be an invaluable support for us.
For more information: Log onto: www.brajrakshakdal.org
Braj Rakshak Dal
C-6/28, SDA, Hauz Khas
New Delhi - 16
Telephones: 011-26566800, 26519080