ISKCON Mayapur & Jagannatha Puri Yatra
Posted March 29, 2004
ARE YOU STAYING IN INDIA DURING THE HOT SUMMER PERIOD?
If you are interested in taking some transcendental cool breeze and refreshing dips in holy rivers, you are kindly invited to join H.H. Lokanath Swami's 5th annual ISKCON Yatra, "Mayapur & Jagannatha Puri Tour."
Period: 15 - 24 May
==>> many unique pastimes places of Lord Gauranga <<==
- Mayapur - birthsite of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Navadvipa - first 24 years of the Lord as student and householder
- Ganga sagara - where the sacred river Ganga mixes with the Bay of Bengal, visited by Lord Balarama
- Remuna - temple of Ksira-Cora-Gopinatha
- Puri - Lord Jagannatha - Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained here 24 years, of which 6 years traveling all over India
- Alalanatha - visited by Lord Caitanya when He felt the pain of separation from Lord Jagannatha
- Satyavadi - Sakshi Gopala Temple, Lord Sri Krsna went from Vrndavana in His Deity form as a witness between two brahmanas
We offer : Ecstatic kirtanas
Refreshing dips in Holy Rivers
Cost : Adults Rs. 3000,= Children Rs. 2000,=
Registration will be open till 20th April.
For more information please contact:
H.G. Vraja Bhumi Das
Hare Krishna Mandir
168, Phoota Chopra (Near Kaliwadi)
Jhansi (UP) - 284002