2007 First Annual BBT Art Seminar
Posted March 12, 2007
***** FREE for the 15 most qualified applicants *****
TENTATIVE DATES: October 20, 2007 to November 10, 2007
What you will gain by attending:
- Associate with senior artists trained in the standards taught by Prabhupada
- Learn new techniques
- Further imbibe the devotional mood of painting spiritual subjects
- Learn Srila Prabhupada's instructions about painting
- Experience learning from spiritual artists in a group setting
- Learn procedures for completing your work gleaned from the BBT art department
- Unique once in a lifetime opportunity to paint Krishna in Sri Vrndavana-dhama
Deadline for applications: April 30, 2007
This seminar is free to the 15 most qualified applicants. You will be expected to arrange for your own travel, accommodations and meals during your stay in Vrndavana. All supplies for the seminar will be provided free of charge. We suggest you bring your own brushes and paints.
Submit an electronic portfolio. If you currently have any published paintings, submit and state where they were published.
Submit electronically three simple sketches (one or two figure-type scene) with photographic reference to use, and any other reference you would like to use for the painting you would like to work on during the seminar.
Write a statement about how you see your career in devotional art, a paragraph about yourself and your devotional interests/career. Write a short paragraph explaining why you should be chosen for this seminar.
Contact: Caitanya dasi: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are chosen to attend this seminar, you will be contacted by May 15,
2007 and will receive an outline of the curriculum.