The Appearance Day of Lord Krishna
Murari-Sevaka Farm-ISKCON Mandir
Saturday August 30th, 2008
- 5:00 am Homa-fire sacrifice
ahuti 108 names of Lord Krishna
- 3:00 pm bhajans
- 4:00 pm abhiseka-bathing ceremony
- 4:30 pm krishna katha- class by Dina Bandhu Prabhu
- 5:30 pm jhulan yatra-swing festival and bhajans by Dina Bandhu Prabhu. Everyone is welcome to swing Lord Krishna!
- 6:00 pm maha aratic by His Holiness Hanumat Preshak Swami
- 6:30 pm prasadam feast- free multi-course vegetarian dinner
Sponsors and volunteers welcome!!
For more information contact Rama or Murli at
931-759-6888 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
532 Murari Lane, Mulberry, TN 37359
Support this uplifting festival
"SRI KRISHNA JANMASTAMI"
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Sponsors of $108 or more will receive a pair of beautiful 22k gold plated PADUKAS (sandals) offered to Lord Krishna.
Actual size 3-1/2"by 1-1/2"
Homa-Fire Sacrifice $108
Abhiseka-Bathing Ceremony 108
Deity Dress 201
Crowns and Effulgence 108
Flower Garlands 151
Prasadam Feast 400
His Holiness Hanumat Preshak Swami will perform the arotik ceremony.
Dina Bandhu Prabhu, world-renowned Vaisnava speaker of Krishna Katha, will be giving lecture and leading bhajans.
For those sponsors who are unable to attend the festival, your name will be read out to Their Lordships.