Third Annual Family and Youth Conference
Posted August 3, 2003
Mark Your Calendars!
September 19-21, 2003
Family and Youth Conference
Where: New Dvaraka Temple, Los Angeles, CA
When: Friday, Sept. 19, 7 P.M. -- 9 P.M.
Saturday, Sept. 20, 10 A.M.-- 6 P.M.
Sunday, Sept. 21, 10 A.M.-- 2 P.M.
Expand Your Spiritual Perspectives
- Gain strength to cross generational barriers and sustain future generations
- Acquire valuable life skills to help achieve successful relationships
- Feel enlivened about your spiritual evolution and unique place in time
Topics and Speakers:
- "Third Culture Krishna Kids"
Workshop by Norma M. McCaig, Interculturalist
- Inter-Faith and Bi-Cultural Marriages -- Panel Discussion
- "Enhancing Your Resiliency in Krishna Consciousness"
by Cintamani dasi
- Domestic Abuse -- Panel Discussion
- Taking the Grhastra Ashram to the Next Level: a Five Year Plan
Workshop by Krsnandini dasi
And More To Be Announced...
Registration & Fees:
Full Conference including meals: $55
Super saver registration: $49, when you register a month in advance
Accommodations: On your own
To Register Contact: Varsana at 310-202-0903 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information call Chitra at 301-299-9707