Radhadesh Convention, 2003
Posted June 18, 2003
ISKCON CONVENTION SEMINARS, RADHADESH 1-5 July 2003
This is just a reminder about the Seminars in Radhadesh in July. If you are planning on coming please register as soon as possible so that we can make suitable arrangements. Below is all the information, inc. speakers, travel & prices.
We are looking forward to seeing you here at Radhadesh and having your association.
For registration for the seminars please contact:
31 Blacks Rd
Belfast BT11 9LS
Northern Ireland, UK
Tel./fax: 0044 (0)28 90 28-75-90
***Please register by June 15th***
(you can also find this info + the poster on the internet at: http://www.radhadesh.com/index.php?id=61)
For making reservations at the guesthouse please contact: Rasa Parayana Tel/fax: 0032 (0)86 38-71-31 email@example.com
- HH Sacinandana Swami - The art of transformation
- HH Kadamba Kanana Swami - Caitanya chandradaya nataka by Kavi Karnapur
- HH Devamrita Swami - Successful city preaching
- HH Bhakti Caitanya Swami - More demons from Krishna's vrindavana lila
- HH Bhakti Vijnana Swami - The Laws of Spiritual Experience
- HG Vaiyasaki Das - The life and songs of Bhaktivinoda Thakur as seen from the perspective of Visnujana Swami
- HG Urmila Dasi - Sri Isopanisad
- HG Drutakarma Das, Janakirama Das, Carana Renu Dasi, and Amritananda Dasi - Krsna consciousness & modern science
- Dr Liladhar Gupta - The basics of Ayurveda
All travel inquiries should be sent to:
Petite Somme 5
Tel: 0032 (0) 86 38 71 31
When you are in Belgium, how to arrive to Radhadesh?
From Brussels or from Luxembourg:
- From Brussels there is a train every hour to Arlon-Luxembourg. This train stops in Marloie, which is the station to get off. Price for train from Brussels to Marloie is about 12.5 Euros.
- From Luxembourg you can take the same train direction Brussels and get off in Marloie.
- From Marloie you can phone to 086/322926 and a devotee will pick you up from the train station. Payment 8,75 Euros for car.
- From Liege there is a train to Barvaux every 2 hours (direction Jemelle). From Barvaux you can phone 086/322926 to pick you up by car. Payment 3,25 Euros for car, price for train from Liege to Barvaux is about 5 Euros.
We have a temple car with 8 passenger places. The prices given are for one trip. The cost is divided amongst the number of passengers. A devotee can pick you up from:
- Brussels Central Airport 46 euros
- Charleroi Airport 36 euros
- Airport Luxembourg 60 euros
- Liege 20 euros
For travel please confirm by fax 0032 86 32-29-29 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org when you want to be picked up and where you will be arriving.
Please remember that there are *2* airports near Brussels. One is called 'Brussels Airport' and is very close to the city centre. The other is called 'Charleroi' *or* 'BRUSSELS SOUTH'. This airport is much further away from Brussels. When you give us details of where you want to be picked up from *PLEASE* check which airport you are going to. This is to avoid any confusion and long waits, which can occur if we get incorrect information.
When you attend the seminars the price is:
125 euros for dormitory (regular temple facilities)
165 euros rooms for 4-5 persons with attached bathroom (guesthouse facility)
If you require special facilities please mention this to Rasa Parayana when you are booking your accommodation.
*Sorry, there is no third world fee*
When you bring your own caravan or tent we give 10 % reduction on the above prices.
When you attend the seminars and you bring your own caravan or tent:
We give 10% discount on the above prices.
Children under 5 years: free
Children 5-12 years: 6 euros (per day)
Children 12+ years: 12 euros (per day)
Adults (not participating in the seminar): 12 euros (per day)
For devotees who stay in Radhadesh but who are not participating in the courses the fees are:
Children under 5 years (who don't need mattress): free
Children under 5 years (who need mattress): 7.5 euros (per day)
Children 5-12 years: 7.5 euros (per day)
Children 12+ years: 15 euros (per day)
Adults: 15 euros (per day)