Care for Cows January, 2008
Posted January 9, 2008
Our January 2008 Care for Cows Newsletter has been posted. Please review it at your earliest convenience.
In this special edition of 48 pages (5MB) we present:
- A Vedic perspective of animal euthanasia.
- A report on the atrocity committed by the RSPCA at Bhaktivedanta Manor.
- An overview of the residents we admitted during 2007.
- An overview of the cows who left us in 2007.
- An overview of cows who successfully recuperated in 2007.
- Highlights of 2007.
- New admissions.
- And more...
Thanks for your participation and support. I hope this finds you experiencing the happiness and inner satisfaction that accompanies cow protection. Jaya Sri Gopal!
Your friend and servant,
Kurma Rupa dasa
May cows stay in front of me; may cows stay behind me; may cows stay on both
sides of me. May I always reside in the midst of cows.
Hari Bhakti-vilas 16.252