International Counselors Directory
Posted December 22, 2006
We would like to inform you about the developing Vaishnava Support and Abuse Resource Group (VSARG) website, which aims to create an online resource for devotees who suffered traumatic events or sexual, emotional, or physical abuse inside or outside ISKCON.
On VSARG, survivors of trauma and abuse can reveal their hearts and find empathy, support, strength, and hope for their emotional and spiritual recovery.
Presently VSARG includes:
- The contact details for the Krishna Youth Help Line, operated by
Mahavisnupriya Dasi (ACBSP, LCSW).
- An upcoming international directory of devotee counselors.
- An Internet diary (by Kancana-valli Dasi) that provides information on the
problems posed by trauma and discusses some of the useful types of therapy
available (EFT, Trauma Therapy, etc.).
- Secure forums where devotee survivors can support each other and share
- Counselors attached to the site who are happy to answer questions and provide information on emotional healing.
All devotees are welcome to take advantage of the information and resources provided by the site.
In addition, if you are an experienced devotee counselor who wishes to be
listed in our developing international directory of counselors (or want to
recommend someone for this position), or if you just have
questions/suggestions, you are most welcome to write to us at