Immediate Assistance Needed
Posted October 24, 2007
Hare Krishna Dear Vaishnavi's: Due to a recent change in my current assistant's plans, I am now looking for a new assistant, preferably beginning by Dec. 1st. The duration could be anything through next Kartik, more or less, depending on one's availability. The basic requirements are as follows:
- Good command of spoken/ written English and ability to communicate effectively in this language
- Ability to drive and able to get a valid operators license, if not currently licensed.
- Computer literate
- Visible sadhana (Morning program/ 16 rounds, follows basic four R & R)
- Able base in New Vrindaban and willing to travel as required.
- Reference's from local or nearest temple of connection
- Minor detail, but, only those in a female body need apply!
- Last but not least, a sense of humor is useful (send me a joke)!
For further details, please contact me by e-mail (email@example.com) or call my office prior to Oct. 28th (304-845-9591). After the 28th, I will only be available on e-mail or at the following mobile no.:( 09319049143 - India). I return on Nov. 28th and need help immediately putting on a Conference that is being held in New Vrindaban with in two weeks. If someone is only able spare two or three weeks, even that would be helpful at this time.
Thank you, your servant,
malati dasi (GBC Zonal Secretary North America)