Looking for Assistant
Posted January 26, 2007
Hare Krishna! I am seeking two assistants between March 07 through Oct 07 (can be longer or shorter but this is the preferred duration). During this time, there will be many large and small Festivals and activities to facilitate, such as the Festival of Inspiration, the Vaishnavi Retreat, Bhakti Shastri course, Rathyatra Festivals, an International GBC meeting in New Vrindaban, etc. The qualifications are listed below in hopes of generating interest and enthusiasm for this service. Please respond to myself Malatidevi@aol.com or call (USA) 304-845-9591.
- Females preferred
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to relate well with others
- Able to drive or willing to learn
- Basic computer skills (E-mail/ Word, etc)
- Willing to travel
- Reasonable sadhana expected
- Initiation not a factor for the service
- Secondary help in light housekeeping, cooking, etc. helpful
- Minimum age 18 yrs.
- Good character
- References required
There is no "pay," but you can expect to be fully cared for. You will have association of senior Vaishnaves and the opportunity to offer service to them. You will not be bored!
Thank you for your consideration, your servant, Malati dasi (ACBSP)