Devotee Couple Looking for Child Care
Posted January 20, 2006
Devotee couple looking for a devotee woman to share our home, grow in devotion with us and help us take care of our son Nitai who is 11 months old. We live in North Arlington, NJ which is about 45 mins from both the NJ/NY temples, go to temple every Sunday and attend devotee programs every Friday evening.
Ideally we will be looking for a devotee who is:
- female, age does not matter
- who can take care of Nitai during the weekdays from 8.30 am to 6.30pm
- help us around the house (we can discuss specifics)
- is comfortable working with children
- can communicate in english or any other indian languages
- can either live in with us (Mon-Fri every week or long durations) or can be picked up/dropped off at nearby train/bus stations (if you live closeby). We can work out all sorts of travel and living arrangements as per your convenience
- needs to be in or able to come in USA. We are unable to help with visa for entering USA.
Please call us +1.201.889.3028 (cell) or email email@example.com.