Veggie Garden In Puerto Rico Seeks Experienced Cooks
Posted February 10, 2006
We have finalized a contract with a major mall here in Puerto Rico to open a Veggie Garden II . Our present Veggie Garden location serves 50 plus every day for lunch. And we anticipate 10 times a day that in this new location. We have a professional duplicatable system in place. We have openings for experienced devotee cooks to be trained in our cooking style, who are:
- Inspired by mass prasadam distribution
- Inspired to work with a fire up team of devotees
- Inspired to learn, and grow with us
- Are energetic, self-motivated.
- Would like to live in the warm, healthy tropical paradise Puerto Rico
- Bi lingual Spanish/English nice but no required
- Living facilities at PR temple or apartment available
- Salaries based on ability and experience
Thank you for your interest.
Hare Krishna - Nandini (Nancy Rossi - owner Veggie Garden)