New Raman Reti School Administrator
Posted April 10, 2007
The New Raman Reti School (NRRS), a Krishna-centered elementary school, located in the Alachua, Florida devotee community, is seeking applicants for the position of school administrator. The administrator is responsible for the overall operation of the school and reports directly to the NRRS Board of Directors. Applicants must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Dynamic and innovative leadership ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ISKCON member in good standing with strong sadhana.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in education or related field.
- Knowledge of Montessori educational methodology or willingness to attain.
- Minimum of 2 years management and supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 2 years fiscal management experience.
The Administrator of the NRRS has a unique opportunity to help guide the growth of the largest Krishna conscious elementary school in North America. Compensation is based on experience. A complete job description is available upon request.
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter in Microsoft
Word file format to Visvambara das at email@example.com. Resumes
will be accepted through April 15, 2007.