Live-In Secretary/Travelling Companion Wanted
Posted June 13, 2007
This opportunity is for anyone who is interested in travelling to India, meanwhile earning money at the same time. Here are the details:
- You get free transportation from anywhere in the world to Maui, Hawaii, including a ride from the airport.
- You get free room and board at Vrindavan Gardens in Haiku, Maui (Turiya Mahasaya's ashram before he moved to Florida).
- You will receive USD$1200 per month salary in return for 30 hours per week of secretarial services for my business. No experience is necessary, and you will receive training in the various tasks required. Most of the work involves basic typing skills, in addition to some English and grammar.
- You get free transportation from Maui to Mayapur, India in December 2007.
- You get free room and board at the Pancha Tattva Mandir in Mayapur, India.
- You will receive USD$1200 per month salary in return for 30 hours per week of secretarial services within India.
- These services may be terminated in 2008, or they may continue within India for any length of time.
This opportunity is open to females age 18-25. You will gain experience and training, as well as the chance to visit India. Interested applicants should send a resume and photo to Vrindavan dasa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This is a serious business opportunity for Krishna Conscious devotees. References available upon request.