House In Vrindavan for Sale
Posted June 5, 2006
The house is situated in the peaceful and nice Madhuvan Colony, near the Krishna-Balaram temple. It is far enough from the main road so that the traffic cannot be heard. It is only some 7 minutes walking distance away from the temple. When you go along the parikrama path you have to turn left at the Krishna Balaram tree and go a few more meters. Many nice Indian and western devotees are living in this area. Also the "Pepsi-building" is just there.
The house itself is strongly built and is in a very good shape. It is strong enough that even a second floor can be built on top of the first floor. It is built according to vastu shastra and has a harmonic appearance. A strong big wall is protecting the property from unwanted visitors.
- 160 sq. meter land
- 120 sq. meter covered area
- 40 sq. meter garden
- 2 bed rooms
- 1 guest room
- 1 big kitchen with gas and running sweet water
- 1 basement for storage or for living in the summer
- 1 gallery in the back of the house for circulation of air
- 1 toilet and bathroom (hot water in the bathroom)
- 1 veranda 8x14 sq. meter with a view to the garden
- 1 separate toilet and bathroom for guests
- Roof with a possibility to build a second floor
- Strong big wall protecting the property
- Built strongly and according to vastu shastra
- Your own water supply with sweet water which is very rare in this place
- Phone line
If you are interested please contact Naval Kishor Shastri on
email@example.com - photos and infos about the price are available.