My Revered Spiritual Master
Posted February 2, 2007
His Holiness Gour Govinda Swami delves into the pastimes and mission of Srila Prabhupada.
* Srila Prabhupada's visit to Bhubaneswar
* Srila Prabhupada's Special Position
* The Purpose of ISKCON
* How Srila Prabhupada is Always Present
* Prabhupada's Ideal Society
* Meditations on Srila Prabhupada
* Nearly 60 pages of material from Gour Govinda Maharaja's personal archive of correspondence with Srila Prabhupada and the first days of ISKCON Bhubaneswar.
216 pages, softbound. 19cm x 26 cm. 80 gsm natural paper, two color. Over 40 beautiful pencil drawings by Anuradha Dasi, specially commissioned for the book.
Now available in Mayapur and Vrindavan.