Home for Sale - Alachua, Florida
Posted February 2, 2005
If you are considering a move to Alachua, this is a must see - The love and beauty put into this home and property is breathtaking.
- 2600 Sq. Ft. under heat and air - 3600 sq. ft. enclosed (including garage and sun room)
- Open floor plan
- 4 BR/2BA baths
- Master suite is a bedroom with private bath and bonus retreat room. Bonus room can also be an extra bedroom or office.
- Main living areas are hardwood
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Many closets/storage
- Staineless steel sinks, prep island and gas range in kitchen
- Washer/Dryer connections
- Upgrades throughout
- Attached two-car garage
- Attached 20' X 20' Aluminum enclosed sun room
- External construction is James Hardie siding, a specialty, extra-durable, fire-rated and guaranteed top-quality material
- 1 1/2 acres enclosed by four panel fence, includes extensive self-sufficient landscaping with over 100 trees and plants protected by a nine-zone irrigation system.
- Sealed red cement circular driveway
- Rear 60' X 10' Wood Deck
- 20' X 20' Cement Patio
- 14' X 10.5' Vinyl Store Room,
- Two enclosed matching Sheds enclosing a 100 gal. gas tank and a 1 1/2 hp. Well/Pump: Both of matching James Hardie siding
You should also know
- 1200 ft off State Road 235 on private road in an all-devotee enclave
- Quiet rural setting
- Two miles (3 minutes) from the Alachua Learning Center Charter School (devotee lead school) and New Raman Reti Temple on SR 235
- 15 minutes from Gainesville, 20 minutes from the University of Florida
- Only five years old
- 5.1 acres total
Asking $239,000, but will consider any serious offer. Please call Narayan das at: (386) 462-0475, Cellular (352) 214-3146, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional pictures available upon request.