Looking for a Female Assistant
Posted December 9, 2005
I am looking for a female assistant who would ideally be available from March/April 2006 though October 2006 (longer would be welcomed, but at least this time frame).
Practical skills and abilities would include:
- ability to drive (can get a license so long as the skill is there)
- healthy cooking skills & light cleaning & laundry seva
- minimal computer ability helpful
- speaks and understands English
- willing to travel
- interacts well with devotees
- is somewhat outgoing but not disruptive
- enjoys Harinam/ or book distribution/ or dramas
- not afraid of challenges!
- proper sadhana
I am based in New Vrindaban, USA but anticipate substantial time spent traveling to other North American centers during the Rathyatra Season (June through Sept.). The Festival of Inspiration, Kuli Mela, and Vaishnavi Retreat are some of the other events that would be part of the schedule.
Interested ladies (over 18 yrs) can contact me directly at the above e-mail. References will be required and checked, particularly in the need of visa sponsorships. (Note: This is service oriented only. There are no financial payments involved although the applicant would be completely cared for.)
Thank you so much. Your servant,
Malati dasi (ACBSP)
PS: There could be consideration for a married couple w/o children if the
husband has some practical skills (wood work, carpentry,
electric, construction, mechanic, or agriculture, etc) and is interested to
serve in New Vrindaban.