Devotional Business for Sale:
"Eternal Rose Designs"
Posted December 5, 2004
Nature of "Prasadam" Business
- Designing and developing a retail/whole- sale- Floral Art Market, by dehydrating and preserving Roses, Sunflower's, Orchids, filler flower's, grasses and many types of herb's.
- This business has a million dollar - potential market in the Gift, Bridal, Hotel trades, and the Art and Craft Show markets.
- The secret formula and treasure-house of knowledge surrounding this "art form" of business, to be revealed, in order to continue glorifying our Dear Lord Krishna through nature.
Cost of "ETERNAL ROSE DESIGNS" Business
- Total Package + (guarantee)...$80,000.00
Included in Sale Package
- The "secret" formula to be stored in safe keeping by the "new owner"
- "Hand's On" Training from Devavati for 4 - 6 weeks (180 hours)
- Equipment: Dehydrator, Fan, Mask, and tools
- Supplies: Silica Sand, Dip, Wreath's, Hats, leaves, stick pins, wires and boxes for a $2000.00 start-up, included. Start up will also include the Training for all flower selections
- Assist in developing the local marketing strategies in your area - and would make arrangements to assist during all peak seasons for the first year
- Guarantee: Lifetime free consultation by phone, or e-mail.
For sincere/serious inquiries, please contact me:
Address and Phone:
505 Herron Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Thank-you - and Namaste:
My Dear Vaisnava Family:
Depending on time and circumstance, this service has allowed me to support myself nicely and assist in many community projects for the last 16 year's. As a gradual progress in vanaprastha ashram - I am witness to the blessings this business has given.
This service (business), has allowed me to dive deeply into the mystery and confidence of devotional life, but it is time to pass this on. On a personal note, my goal is to become more freed-up, to assist my Gurumaharaja in Book distribution and preaching and to assist the "Vaisnavas Care" project by spreading the word about "Care-Homes for every community.
In Truth and Love - Devavati dasi
P.S. References provided upon request