House for Sale in New Vraja-dhama
Posted August 2, 2003
HOUSE FOR SALE IN NEW VRAJA-DHAMA Farm Community in Hungary!
The acreage of the house is 220 m2 which contains the followings:
- 30 m2 basement (can be used as a cellar or can be formed to a living
- 110 m2 living space (groundfloor and roof-floor) of which 20 m2 is now
used as a shop selling pottery to the visitors
- 80 m2 side-building which is now used as a garage and pottery workshop
The equipment of the house are the followings:
- underground gas-tank (5000 l) in the garden
- pottery-kiln (1000 l) working with gas (can be taken over as per
- water-heater working with gas
- 5 gas heaters
- 2 glared tile-stoves working with wood (can be used instead of or
simultaneously with tha gas-heaters)
- solar panel system (there is no wired current on the farm therefore
soral systems are used)
- generator (in addition to the solar panels it can be taken over as per
The house was built in 1996. It stands 5 minutes walk from the temple. It can be used as flat + workshop or can form the workshop into a living space too.
PRICE: 55.000 Euro
CONTACT: Sanatani devi dasi +36309892025
For those who dont know the place:
New Vraja-Dhama is located on a beatufil land in the southern part of Hungary, near the village Somogyvámos, 30 kms from the Lake Balaton (Fonyod) and 30 kms from the town of Kaposvar.
There is a big temple of Sri Sri Radha-Syamasundara, Gaura Nataraja, Govardhana Lal and Laksmi-Nrsimhadeva.
About 150 devotees live in the community and about 15000 guests visit the place yearly. There is Gurukula, Art Studio, bakery, guesthouse working on the farm. Devotees keep cows and cultivate the land. The doctor of the district is a devotee.