Yoga Teacher Training
Posted April 28, 2007
August 10-September 9, 2007
200 hrs. Teacher Certification
Center for Self Discovery
(next to Atlanta Temple)
1315 S. Ponce de Leon Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30306
404 353 7480
- The course will be taught by Atma Yoga School founder Atmananda Dasa, Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance, with 34 yrs. of experience, under such masters as Yogi Atcala, Swami Rama, Yogi Bhajan, HH Bhakti Tirtha Swami and others.
- Atma Yoga teacher's program creates influential, charismatic yoga teachers who can encourage their students to use yogic practices in pursuit of their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual goals. (Those not interested in teaching can use this program to develop a better yoga practice, greater personal confidence and increased leadership skills.)
- The principles of Atma Yoga are based on ancient Sanskrit texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, Siva Samhita and other puranic and upanishadic texts.
- The teacher training is an intensive immersion into yoga practice, yoga anatomy, yoga psychology and the science of presentation skills.
- Atma Yoga represents a deep and potentially revolutionary shift in the way yoga will be experienced by you and your future students.
Teacher training schedule: Mon.-Sat 7:00 am - 6:00 pm, August 10 - September 9.
Visit www.atmayoga.net for more information.